Go to Top


To qualify for assistance, you must be a resident of either Cameron, Willacy or Hidalgo counties in the lower Rio Grande Valley. To submit a request, please click here to Request Assistance. 

Want to volunteer to help with the Walk Weekend? Contact:

Mary Jo Camp
(956) 639-5572