Walk For Women
Bay Fishing Tournament Rules
1) Every angler is expected to abide by Texas Parks and Wildlife rules and regulations.
2) Remember- We are an amateur angler tournament. Guides are not permitted to angle.
3) This is a BOAT tournament. All fish must be caught by rod and reel. No fishing from docks or piers allowed. No gigging. Wade fishing permitted from boat only.
4) Fishing starts no earlier than 7:00 a.m. Weigh in no later than 1:30 p.m. at the dock at Louie’s Backyard . Fish brought by land are subject to the same rules.
5) Clock at dock will be official time. Dock chief decision is final.
6) Qualifying fish are Red Drum, Speckled Trout and Flounder.
7) Identify fish by Angler before reaching Weigh In Dock.(Colored Rubber Bands Will be Provided)
8) Heaviest fish of each species will be weighed in per angler.
9) No tagged Red Drum over 28” allowed. If an untagged Red Drum over 28” is brought in, the boat will be disqualified from the tournament.
10) Determination of winners: 1st,2nd and 3rd Place Trophies will be awarded for each species.* In case of tie, the tiebreaker will be decided by Weight, Length, Time.
Prize Money: Will be awarded to the Boat using combined weight of (1) Heaviest Fish of each species.
1stplace: $ 750.00
2nd Place: $ 500.00
3rd Place: $250.00
A “ Best of Luck Next Year” Trophy will also be awarded.
11) Weigh-master log and Tournament Boat Card must be initialed by angler when the fish are weighed in and prior to leaving the dock
12) Fish will be weighed in one time only. Make sure weights are correct before signing Tournament Boat Card.
13) If there are any questions, contact Christy at 956-459-7079
** SPORTSMANSHIP-PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS A CHARITY TOURNAMENT**
*Please practice conservation when possible.*
** Sportsmanship — Remember that this is a charity tournament. **