October 8th 2016 at Louie’s Backyard
Anglers can start at 7 am. Weigh in from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm.
Our 1st Walk for Women was a one day walk to promote breast cancer awareness. The first 2 years proved so popular we decided to expand it to a 3 day event, with the walk on Sunday. A strong supporter of our cause, Sam Carrasco, suggested a bay fishing tournament to encourage the men in our community to become more involved. The Wahoo Saloon (now Laguna BOB) graciously donated their dock and other facilities to host our first tournament in 2005. It was a great success and quickly became what we refer to as our “Fun” day. A tradition that Louie’s Backyard continues today. Read Fishing Tournament Rules
Grab your pole, a group of friends and come join us for fun, prizes, and lots of fish! Registration for our 2016 Fishing Tournament will be from 6-8pm on Oct 7th at our “Mardi Gras Casino Night and Auction” at Louie’s Backyard.
* Please refer to the Fishing Tournament Rules for more information
** Goody Bag and Trophy Sponsorships are available. These sponsorships enable us to continue to raise funds to support our cause. Please contact Christy Carrasco, 956-459-7079, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016 Fishing Tournament Winners
- 3 rd Pl Flounder-In Memory of Penny Slovisky-India Bowles 1.48 lbs.
- 2 nd Pl Flounder-Ric and Sandy Guerrero/Exterior Designs- Sandy Guerrero- 2.06 lbs.
- 1 st Pl Flounder-Blue Marlin Supermarkets- Chris Pennington – 3.6 lbs.
- 3 rd Pl Trout-Susan Brown/Remax 1 st -Delicia Fuller-1.93 lbs.
- 2 nd Pl Trout-Tarpon Self Storage/Kip and Sandy Gentry-Sophia Bonas- 4.25
- 1 st l Trout-Los Hombres of the Round Table-Sandy Guerrero- 5.41
- 3 rd Pl Redfish-Furcron Realtors- Rachel Kram- 5.77
- 2 nd Pl Redfish- Blackbeard’s Rest. – Monica Buitariera – 6.08
- 1 st Pl Redfish-Coral Reef- Brenda Gloor- 6.95
- Grand Slam- Sandy Guerrero- 10.93
- 3 rd pl Heaviest of each species per Boat- Chick-Fil- A 7.74
- 2 nd Pl Heaviest of each Species per Boat-Lucky Charms-11.2
- 1 st Pl Heaviest of each species per Boat-Dilligaf- 11.61